Tailored Twenties Packages
Skin in your twenties should be glowing and radiant! Teenage acne should be a distant memory and you are yet to experience any of the telltale signs of ageing. It is the perfect opportunity to make sure that you are looking after your skin to keep your youthful glow for longer, and prevent skin cancers appearing!
Whether it is to learn about a proper skin care regime, nip the sunspots in the bud, rid yourself of the persistent pimples, minimize your wrinkles so that they don’t become a permanent feature or to exfoliate old skin cells from the surface of your face – our friendly team are here to help you with your skin and to achieve your goals.
Allow us to take the stress out of maintaining your skin, and keep your plan on track for you!
Planning for your future skin. The perfect maintenance.
If you master good habits early, the sings of ageing will be minimised as you grow older. Prevention is the key when it comes to looking after your skin.
We recommend the following plan for everyone to keep their skin in good shape – keep your skin looking radiant, without the signs of sun damage and ageing.
For $70 per week, with hassle free payment plans – just like a gym membership – the maintenance package provides you with:
- Nurse consults: Monthly nurse consults to answer any questions you might have and keep a close eye on your skin for you.
- Home skin care plan: Our treatment staff will plan healthy home habits with you, to keep your skin on the right track every day.
- Chemical peels: Monthly chemical peels to keep your skin fresh and remove any dead layers of skin that end up causing congestion
- Clear+Brilliant Laser: 3 times a year, come in for your Permea Clear+Brilliant treatment. This laser brings the magic of the 1927 wavelength, but no downtime – you can head straight back to work!
- Fraxel Laser: Once a year, set aside time to have your Fraxel Laser. A heavier treatment that requires 3-5 days downtime, the Fraxel Laser will remove the early development of sunspots, pigmentation and sun damage. A must for Queensland skin!
Free nurse consults are available every day, with no obligation. There is no reason to not have the right advice!